We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Said tours

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Said tours

Anyone familiar with this company? A group of us are coming over next year and this company has offered to take care of us.

www.saidtours.com

Thanks

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,341 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Said tours

have you gone to the search box and tried there. i just did and there are a few conflicting opinions...hard to decide, when some are good and some are bad. just make sure to do your homework, morocco is a magical and exotic country, can't wait to go back.

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Said tours

Thanks. Had a look and it is mixed although I wasn't sure if the most negative one was about Said Tours,

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,859 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Said tours

Hi,

Try sending a message to a few of the reviewers, good and bad, with specific questions to help you decide. Click on their name and you get a send message option on the left of the screen.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,341 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Said tours

i had forgotten, yes, sending a personal message to the good and the bad reviews is a good thing...

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293737-d1… Private_Tours-Tangier.html - Cached - Similar

just remember, to trust the poster who has more than one post...that is just my feelings. there are alot of review on this site....

5. Re: Said tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:41
Get answers to your questions about Asilah