We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir to Merzouga and back !

Which Merzouga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
2 posts
Save Topic
Agadir to Merzouga and back !

Hi guys an girls, i have planned an itinery for a 2 week trip from agadir to merzouga and back but never been to morocco before so am wondering if this is easily do able? or am i trying to cram to much in? please have a look at my itinery below an let me know what you think:

2 days agadir

1 day legzira

1 day taroudant

1 day agdz

3 days merzouga

1 day todra gorge

1 day ait benhaddou

3 days marrakesh

1 day agadir (airport)

all by local transport grand taxi etc, any advise on transport or any thing else greatly appreciated, thanks.

1. Re: Agadir to Merzouga and back !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 01:05
Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,808 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agadir to Merzouga and back !

Hi,

you not need to check some agency, it only costs it is better to go alone and your itinerary is perfect, you can manage that without problem.

2 days agadir

the third you go to Legzira - maybe you can do that and Taroudant at the same day, or? 1 day legzira + 1 day taroudant

fourth day you go to Agdz

fifth day to Erg Chebbi there you stay 3 days

eight day you go to Todra Gorges

nine day to BenHaddou

tenth day to Marrakech there you stay 3 days

and from Marrakech back to Agadir

if I count right so your itinery is OK.

have a nice travel

uk
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Agadir to Merzouga and back !

Thanks for comfirming, any suggestions/help on buses/ grand taxis from taroudant not alot in the guide books about transport from taroudant to agdz,.also do u know any decent hotels or b&b's in legzira?cannot find much about the place in guide books, thanks.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,808 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agadir to Merzouga and back !

I am sorry but I not know about hotels in Legzira, but if you google legzira accommodation you will get proposal.

About buses from Taroudannt to Agdz, they are going there, you can check www.oncf.ma there you can find schedule I think.

Shared taxi they take you to Agdz too and you find them in every city. Even at hotel they can help you so it is no problem.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,808 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agadir to Merzouga and back !

P.S. or www.supratours, www.ctm.co.ma

6. Re: Agadir to Merzouga and back !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2010, 05:16