We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

american lady in Lagos,Nigeria want to meet me at Saudi arab

riyadh
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
american lady in Lagos,Nigeria want to meet me at Saudi arab

She is American lady,she wants to meet me at saudi arabia,so she wanted money to send her for visa to saudi arabia& for traveling flight ticket.She got once money from me,but did not come to me bcus she met with an accident when she was on way to Airport to travel to me,Again she is asking me money to send to come to me,when i said not to send 2nd time, she says ..do trust me, believe me, I am loving you..& so many things as we are planned to marry too. I did not see her,only I got from her some pictures.We talk some times in phone & we chat too.She has seen me by web cam.I did not see her by web cam even.Its goingon since 6 months now.She sent her passport to me that she is still of American ctizen lady.She had come Nigeria for some business works & now stating with a Nigerian lady there,who kindly gave her shelter to stay with her.

Can any one help me here to solve for me..

1-- shall i send her money for flight ticket as she wants to come to me?

2-- shall i trust her accident occured ?

Cwmbran, United...
Level Contributor
960 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: american lady in Lagos,Nigeria want to meet me at Saudi arab

if i was you i whould cut of all communication with her. if you go there to see her you may well be in danger of a gang witing to rob you or something worse..

find a nice girl in your own country.

riyadh
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: american lady in Lagos,Nigeria want to meet me at Saudi arab

Yes,friend Jojo-thank you for a moral support to me.I was really confused by that lady,many times.Now I decided i should never think of this matter again.Thanx a lot

riyadh
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: american lady in Lagos,Nigeria want to meet me at Saudi arab

hello friend, Madascharley,i really thank you for your suggestion.I was somehow preparing to visit her,but again was apprehending about some hidden dangers also,why not ,as u said.Your suggestion is really valuable.Thank you

14. Re: american lady in Lagos,Nigeria want to meet me at Saudi arab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lagos