We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for cheapest hotels

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Topic
looking for cheapest hotels

im dying to visit lagos and looking for the cheapest hotel/accommodation nearby scoan. can anyone advice please!

Lagos, Nigeria
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

I will suggest you to choose the local Nigerian business portal which it have delicately good list of cheapest accommodation in Nigeria. Just Visit the Vconnect.com and search hotels by selecting the desire location.

For more convenience, i am sharing a link of VConnect.com where you will get the list of good hotels in Lagos :

vconnect.com/lagos/list-of-accomodation-qsea…

Edited: 04 July 2013, 10:30
Save Reply
22. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

Looking for a guest house around scoan that will cost me N2500 per night.

Save Reply
23. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

Want to know about the cheapest guest house around scoan from N2500 and below.

24. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2016, 03:11
Walvis Bay, Namibia
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

hi looking for a cheap accomodation in lagos near scoan.

Lagos
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

The Cheapest convenient hotel close to scoan goes like dis; Standard=$40(dollars),Deluxe=$70 while Executive=$100,they all have Internet facilities free WIFI,free breakfast,so you choose the one u like among d three,you can call to book for reservation thru +2348101954385.

Killenaule...
Level Contributor
144 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

do backpackers go to nigeria . . can i get visa for nigeria at airport. cheers,.

28. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 06:35
Hangzhou, China
2 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

hi, I'm Cherry, from China, I have already booked 7nights of the hotel named Lion House Nigeria. but unfortunately, there is an accesident happened and we have to cancel our holiday. now I want to sell it in low price 60US dollors per day. I made these bookings on www.booking.com, can change date, change name. If you want, please connet my email: 610098743@qq.com

Hangzhou, China
2 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: looking for cheapest hotels

what's more, its a Superior Family Room