We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly between Lagos and Accra

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fly between Lagos and Accra

I need to a return flight from Lagos to Accra and back. Can anyone recommend a reliable airline? I've seen many flight options on Arik Air and Aero Contractors, but some pretty dismal online reviews. So if you have recent experience with this type of trip, can you share you experience? Is Arik as bad as the reviews would have me believe?

Level Contributor
86 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

Its a hit and miss with Arik!

They have their good and bad days.

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

So it sounds like I may need to schedule an early morning flight, stay in the airport most of a day, and then catch my connecting flight. If I am lucky, I can have a friend meet me and spend a few hours enjoying the wait between flights!

Level Contributor
86 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

Yes!

That sounds safe just in case they decide to cancel any flights.

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

Please how much will it cost travelling to accra

Level Contributor
86 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

Not sure but I traveled from port harcourt to Lagos and it was 23,000NG. Flying Arik.

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

I mean from lagos to accra by air how much and wat are the procedure I need to go through when travelling, do I need any other document apart from my flight ticket to travel????

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

Depends on where you're from. If you're an ECOWAS citizen you don't need much. Otherwise you'll need a Ghanaian visa.

Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

All I mean is that am travelling from nigeria to ghana, do I need any other document apart frm ma passport and travel ticket???????

9. Re: Fly between Lagos and Accra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lagos