We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book the Machu Pichhu Inn?

A L
NYC
Level Contributor
79 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
How to book the Machu Pichhu Inn?

Hi, I've tried to book the Manchu Picchu Inn through the internet but have not had any success. Does anyone know what website to go on or how to contact them directly? Thanks!

Chiclayo, Peru
Level Contributor
805 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book the Machu Pichhu Inn?

Every hotel in Aguas Calientes is currently closed and all the staff have left; I'd imagine you won't be able to book until things open up again.

Yorktown, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Machu Picchu
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book the Machu Pichhu Inn?

Aguas Calientes is closed down due to the flooding in late January. Many hotel owners & staff have temporarily left the area until railway & road repairs are made. That may be why you are having trouble booking anything now.

I don't know of a website for the Machu Picchu Inn. There are several Peru travel websites that it looks like will take reservation requests for this hotel-- found these through Google.

I did find a phone # for them: +51 84 21 1011, and an e-mail: reservas@keyholdingperu.com.

Again, you may not get any response until Machu Picchu and Aguas Calientes are reopened, projected for April lst.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book the Machu Pichhu Inn?

always best for me to book with Cusco agents

who know what is going on...like www.pmexplorers.com

Presidente or Santuario my 2 favs there both river view rooms.

www.perucontact.com good values also sometimes

4. Re: How to book the Machu Pichhu Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2010, 06:17