We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Reccomendations

Aguascalientes...
Level Contributor
260 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Reccomendations

Does anybody has a recommendation for a good hotel/hostel in Aguas Calientes, Peru? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

MM

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,884 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Reccomendations

My wife and I stayed at the Pirwa Machu Picchu Hostal in Aguas CAlientes and liked it just fine. We paid $35 per night for a double room with bathroom and basic breakfast. They sent someone to meet us at the train station to sow us where they were located which was helpfull.

pirwahostelscusco.com/youth-hostels-machu-pi…

Peru
Level Contributor
668 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Reccomendations

Rupa Wasi is an eco-friendly lodge with an on-site restaurant. Limited rooms, so you would want to book early: http://www.rupawasi.net/ingles/index.html

Gringo Bill's is another good option. www.gringobills.com/website/eng/main.php

Most hotels/hostels will pick you up at the train station once they have your train info.

Happy travels!

Peru For Less

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Reccomendations

We stayed at the Andina Luxury which we liked

Aguascalientes...
Level Contributor
260 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Reccomendations

Thank you all for your great advise! I have made a reservation at the Pirwa!

MM

5. Re: Hotel Reccomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 23:17