We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Eco Andina the same hotel as the Eco Luxury hotel?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is the Eco Andina the same hotel as the Eco Luxury hotel?

I went to the page on Trip Advisor for the Andina Luxury (tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g304036-d151626…) and tried to book it using the only option which was Booking.com. The problem is that the Booking.com site refers to it as the Eco Andina hotel.

The direct booking.com link is http://www.booking.com/hotel/pe/eco-andina.en-us.html?aid=323804;label=hotel-288389_PoolC;sid=f9e247de63f5d069e09f5ea32eb1ff6f;dcid=2

Is this the same hotel?

Thanks, Brian

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Eco Andina the same hotel as the Eco Luxury hotel?

They are not the same hotels.

The Eco Andina is located in Urubamba

The Andina Luxury is located in Aguas Calientes

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the Eco Andina the same hotel as the Eco Luxury hotel?

Thanks! I'm glad I asked.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the Eco Andina the same hotel as the Eco Luxury hotel?

The main photo belongs to the Eco Andina and the inside photos to the Andina Luxury

If you are looking for the Andina Luxury you can look into: www.reservas.net do not know this seller but is the first one appearing when looking for Andina.

4. Re: Is the Eco Andina the same hotel as the Eco Luxury hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:17