We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Working hours - Aguas Calientes Bus station ticket office

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
71 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Working hours - Aguas Calientes Bus station ticket office

My train arrives in Aguas calientes at 5 pm. Would like to know if I can still buy at that time tickets for bus to Machu Pichu for the next day.

I'd appreciate your kind response

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Working hours - Aguas Calientes Bus station ticket office

You can easily buy the tickets the next day just before you board the bus. The buses start running around 5:30AM and theres a bus every 20 minutes or so until 5:30PM.

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
71 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Working hours - Aguas Calientes Bus station ticket office

Thank u very much for your response. The thing is I am planning to take the earliest bus to Machu Pichu the next day. People in other reviews and forums say, if I don't get the bus ticket a day in advance, I may not be able to board the bus that leaves at 5:30 am.

I 'd love to be in Machu Pichu at sunrise.

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Working hours - Aguas Calientes Bus station ticket office

Hello Melissa

when you Arrived the first day in Aguas Calientes on 17:00 PM YOU can buy the ticke for next day it is better book 1 day before,Because many people wake up early to buy The tickets in the Morning and then you should wait your turn and then go to the Line for take the bus it is much time lossing,If you want be early better Buy your ticket the same day you arrive at aguas calientes it is open til 21:00 PM

Have a Good time !

My Best Regards

Luz Grylls from Inka Hoots T.

4. Re: Working hours - Aguas Calientes Bus station ticket office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 21:17