We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices for treks

Lima, Peru
1 post
Save Topic
Prices for treks

Hey, I just wanted to ask, what is a reasonable price for a 10 day trek? What can i expect?

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices for treks

You can look into www.andeantravelweb.com to check the names of travel agencies located in Huaraz and contact them to check their rates.

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices for treks

There are Tourism Police in Huaraz that you can contact as there are many dodgy operators. Please do not use K2 Peru operators - there equipment is really unsafe. I recently hired a mountain bike only to discover the front brake cable was tethered - I took it back and asked for a refund. The owner accused me of tethering it myself and refused to repay any money. At least it was only that, money and nothing worse.

3. Re: Prices for treks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 04:15