We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nazca Lines flyover with Mystery Peru travel guide

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Nazca Lines flyover with Mystery Peru travel guide

I want to take this flyover tour of the Nazca lines on July 26 or July 27, but they don't have enough people yet to book the tour. If someone else signs up, we can go!

mysteryperu.com/eng/co_nazca_lines_flight_ch…

This tour is different from other Nazca Lines flyovers because it includes visits to two other archaeological sites in Nazca, so you can make the most of your time there. And the Mystery Peru company has a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award. So if you want to see the lines plus other attractions in Nazca all in one excursion, please follow the link and sign up! And let me know!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
207 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nazca Lines flyover with Mystery Peru travel guide

I hope you have enough people, but you can go by your own if the tour will not be held. No worry.

We were in Nazca in the beginning of this month and got quotes.

*Flyover Nazca Lines was $75 pp at Aero Paracas. The price really fluctuates depending on the season. It was $110 a few month ago

*Chauchilla Cementery .

Group tour 35 soles pp + entrance 5 soles

Private 70 soles pp for two people, 60 soles pp for three people

*Aquaducts

Group tour 25 soles pp + entrance 10 soles

Sorry, we didn't ask for the price for the private tour

Anyway, you get an idea, how much will it be if you reserve separately. It is a bit tricky because you never know when you can finish flying over Nazca due to weather issue, therefore, I understand you want to be in the all-combined tour you mentioned. We also hesitated to reserve tours separately and hired a private guide... Yeah, Nazca is a bit tricky...

Enjoy(^^;

2. Re: Nazca Lines flyover with Mystery Peru travel guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nazca