We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nazca line plane ride latest good price and reservation

uuu
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
nazca line plane ride latest good price and reservation

Hi,

We will visit Nazca next weekend. Is it easy to find Nazca line plane ride in Nazca directly quickly? What is the latest good price? I heard it's 50 in somebody's blog, but everybody I emailed said 100. Did price raise that much? Can I still get $50 today?

Is there a difference between different plane companies? We arrive at Nazca late in the night, where would be a good place to find lots of plane ride sales next morning? Is it easy to get on quickly?

Do we really need to buy the long distance bus tickets to Cusco early ahead? Or arriving half hour before departure is good enough to buy the tickets? Is that also true for Lima to Nazca next weekend? What's a good place to store luggage?

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
921 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: nazca line plane ride latest good price and reservation

Mlgb, there aren't any flights from Lima on LC Peru. That airline no longer offers flights to Pisco.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: nazca line plane ride latest good price and reservation

Thanks for the update. Are there any regularly scheduled airlines that now fly to Pisco or Ica at all?

Edited: 18 February 2014, 00:07
Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
921 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: nazca line plane ride latest good price and reservation

There are no commercial flights to Ica or Pisco.

Edited: 18 February 2014, 00:13
14. Re: nazca line plane ride latest good price and reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 06:19