We have 2 days to spend in Banaue-Sagada area in the second part of November:
- we will arrive in the morning from Manila
- then we'll most likely see the rice terraces on the first day
- we have already booked our stay in Banaue
- on the second day we would like to see Sagada
- but on the evening we have to catch the night bus back to Manila
As I read here, the last bus from Sagada to Banaue leaves at 1 pm, so I have a few questions:
1 Is it possible to go back with a jeepney or some other transport later in the day?
2. Maybe it's possible to hire a jeepney or other transport from Banaue to Sagada for a whole 1-day round trip?
3. Do you know the prices for those?
4. Or maybe we should go to Manila from Sagada through Baguio - but I think the last bus is at the same time - 1 pm?
Any advice/information will be greatly appreciated.