We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

100 Islands to Sagada route

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
70 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
100 Islands to Sagada route

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what is the fastest and best route from 100 Islands, Pangasinan, to Sagada? We'll have our own driver. Google maps shows a route up the coast, through San Fernando City, but I also see one via Baguio. Please advise.

Many thanks,

Monica

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 100 Islands to Sagada route

San Fernando is further north so that wouldn't be the best option. Going via Baguio then Rosario then onto Dagupan is probably the quickest way but it all depends which time of year you are travelling as certain roads around Baguio can be hazardous during the wet season.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
70 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 100 Islands to Sagada route

Thanks! it is during February, the dry season, I think.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,698 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 100 Islands to Sagada route

Go with the Baguio route.

Even during dry season, still keep a close watch on the weather. You never know how mother nature behave now days.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 100 Islands to Sagada route

i agree with mousehunt. from pangasinan, go to baguio. that's the best route going up sagada coming from hundred islands.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
70 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 100 Islands to Sagada route

Thanks for your advise everyone!

6. Re: 100 Islands to Sagada route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 10:15