We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budva to Greece

Which Budva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Topic
Budva to Greece

Hi every one ,

what is the best way(bus,Trian , ferry ) to travel from Budva to any city in Greece , shall i go through Albanina or Serbia or Macdonia ? shall i take a bus or a train ? how much the journey will cost me please ........

Many thanks

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
279 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Budva to Greece

Get yourself to either Kotor or Podgorica then catch an overnight bus to Skopje then you have regular buses from Skopje to Thessaloniki (north of Greece). That is the simplest way to do it!

Buses will be approx 20euro for each leg!

Tivat Municipality...
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budva to Greece

The best way is by car.. Simply- you are the boss in every moment... And if you have profesional driver then you are the king :-)

Berane, Montenegro
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budva to Greece

Hi

I was few times in Greece Korfu. Every time was travel over Albania. You have about 520km from Budva to Igoumenitsa Greece. City port with good conection with ferry to all islands in Greece and Italy. 8hour drive with professional drivers from www.taxi-travel.me. If you chose other transportation It will takes you two days

4. Re: Budva to Greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 06:15