We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montenegro trip September 2014

Which Budva hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
12 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Montenegro trip September 2014

Hello,

I'm planning to be in Montenegro for a week at mid September and I'm after some advice pretty please. Usually I like to move around and be in different place every few days, but I'm rather tempted to stay in Kotor and travel around using public transport, maybe do few day trips from there.

Would you recommend moving somewhere else after few days, or is it good idea to stay put for a week and explore the country from Kotor?

Also, it'll be my first visit in Montenegro so any helpful advice will be much appreciated

Many Thanks in advance

M

Tivat Municipality...
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montenegro trip September 2014

Hi there,

off course it is not good to be every day in one place,

the weather is going to be fine and I advise you to see and feel as much Montenegro as you can..

For the same money or even less you can stay tonight in Kotor, tommorow in Petrovac, the day after in Ulcinj, after Cetinje, Zabljak...

Nature is beautiful but its borring to go back every night in Kotor..

Long way so I advise you to be on more places and see more...

2. Re: Montenegro trip September 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:16