We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa requirement

Colombo
Level Contributor
56 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Visa requirement

Been to Kosova and visa given on arrival. Now need to go urgently and find that airlines want visa given prior to flying. Anyone knowing anything on this.

193 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
51. Re: Visa requirement

Dear Husam Ali,

Referring to tripadvisor.com please be noted that we feel to contact you for a visit Kosovo and are need to have detail information would help us to visit there as tourist.

Hope you co-operate.

Looking forward to hearing from you in return.

Regards.

M. A. Islam Nuru

www.aplglory.com

lome togo
3 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: Visa requirement

pls i want to be suer if i can get kosovo visa in point of entry for nigerian passport holder.

and also i want know if i can enter albania trow kosovo as a nigeria?

pakistan
1 post
Save Reply
53. Re: Visa requirement

hi

i want to visit in kosovo

so how can i get the visa.

thanks

mussawar

lome togo
3 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: Visa requirement

hello am a nigeria that live in nigeria . i want to go to kosovo for tourist. pls how can letter of invetetion for travel to kosovo ,.....obi132@yahoo.com

lome togo
3 posts
Save Reply
55. Re: Visa requirement

pls i really want you te help me get an invetetion letter from kosovo pls this is my contact E maill...obi132@yahoo.com.. thanks am waitin your reply .. thanks

Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
56. Re: Visa requirement

hi dear friend i read ur message and leaving a message for u and hope u will feed me back as soon as possible i want to know about the kosovo financial status i mean if some one enter in kosovo for living there how much he can earn easily i will wait ur answer and ph no. in kosovo as well thanks . asad_bkk@yahoo.com Tariq mahmood butt

Edited: 29 May 2010, 17:37
Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Reply
57. Re: Visa requirement

hi dear friend i read ur message and leaving a message for u and hope u will feed me back as soon as possible i want to know about the kosovo financial status i mean if some one enter in kosovo for living there how much he can earn easily i will wait ur answer and ph no. in kosovo as well thanks . asad_bkk@yahoo.com Tariq mahmood butt

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
58. Re: Visa requirement

this is ridiculous ive been to kosovo and spent two years there, unless you are a westerner you wont earn much, doctors there get about 250 euros per month, the costs of living is high a single bed apartment in pristina will set you back about 200 - 300 euros per month food isnt much cheaper than in most parts of europe so if your planning on going there to earn a lot of money forget about it, the only people who make money there are the albanian mafia who will sooner chop your legs off than let any foreigners get rich from their country and if your'e black or asian as well forget about it, i could count on one hand the number of black people within kosovo i m not syaing there rascists is just their mentaltiy they hate coloured races and you will be just be constantly abused at by all age groups.

Lagos, Nigeria
4 posts
Save Reply
59. Re: Visa requirement

Hi Alex,

I sent a mail to in march,uptill now i have not heard from you.im interested in kosovo visa.

Jhelum, Pakistan
1 post
Save Reply
60. Re: Visa requirement

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and want to visit kosovo. Can you help me in providing invitation letter enabling me easily getting entry in kosovo. my email address is rafiquethothal@gmail.com. waiting your favourable response please.

with best regards,

Chaudhary

Reply to: Visa requirement
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted