We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the status after the flood recently

Which Podgorica hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beijing, China
5 posts
Save Topic
What is the status after the flood recently

I am planing a visit from Dubrovnic to Montenegro, but it is heard that the flood affected this country very hearvy. Is it a good time to be there in early of June? What is the real status?

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the status after the flood recently

Montenegro was not affected AT ALL by the floods. We are thankfully safe in this country!!

It is only really Bosnia and Serbia that are completely devastated. I would really encourage everyone to please continue travelling in spite of this natural disaster. Most of the Blakan countries rely heavily on tourism to support their economy so if everyone stops travelling there will be more heartbreak and devastation!!

Beijing, China
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the status after the flood recently

Gina, Thanks for your reply!

I suppose you are in Zabljak area, that is one of sites I would like to visit. Tara river bridge...

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the status after the flood recently

Not a problem.

Yes I own a hostel in Zabljak.

Visiting the bridge itself is a little tricky without a car as it is 22km away from Zabljak itself. You can however visit the Bridge if you participate in a rafting tour along the Tara River. This is a great day out and I highly recommend this.

4. Re: What is the status after the flood recently

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 06:17