We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Mermaid

blackpool england
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Mermaid

My Fiancee and I are visiting the Mermaid for 2 weeks arriving 4 Sep 2007. Having read the many positive reviews on this site are really looking forward to our holiday and meeting new friends.

We were wondering whether there are sea fishing trips in the area whilst we are there?

John and Diane

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Mermaid

Hi John and Diane,

Not too sure in Kalutara but Bentota there are places arranging fishing trips. Also i think there are few places in beruwala too.

Nishantha

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Mermaid

Hi John and Diane,

Not too sure in Kalutara but Bentota there are places arranging fishing trips. Also i think there are few places in beruwala too.

Nishantha

3. Re: Hotel Mermaid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 09:20
Get answers to your questions about Kalutara