We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Sri lanka car with driver /guide

hi all,

Please can anyone help out with some reliable, licensed driver + guide for an 8 day tour of Sri Lanka covering Negombo, the cultural triangle, Kandy and Bentota.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

AT

1. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 10:10
2. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 16:57
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

We are currently travelling with an excellent guide and driver on an 8 day tour. He has extensive knowledge is reasonable and a great person. Let me know if you want his details or more info.

Lindsy

Hamburg
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Hi

i'll be sending you a PM with my sri Lankan driver & tour organizer's contact details he was superb at the cultural triangle and keept us protect from tourist traps still if you want to double check, get the contact details of his previous clients from your country. You can call them and get the final decision that's what i did

Helma

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Hi

for 8 days/7 nights, we paid $850 for car, guide and guest houses with all taxes.

was fine by me and, I think if you find similar would be ok.

ralph

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Send me pm. Because i had a great time in srilanka with a nice driver. Can pass his details if you want.

Greetz from Kathie

7. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Removed on: 01 November 2012, 15:43
8. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 13:12
9. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 23:58
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sri lanka car with driver /guide

Hi asitha from asithasrilankasafejourney.com highly reliable, safe, good sense of humour, would definetly use him again