We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hikers Friendly Driver for 6/7 days ???

Hamburg
5 posts
Save Topic
Hikers Friendly Driver for 6/7 days ???

hey

we are a group of 3 people and we need a driver and tour guide who know very well about sri lankan hiking routs of Adam's Peak,Hanthana Mountain Range & Knuckles mountain range if anyone know someone please recommend

thanx

LIsa

Kimberley
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hikers Friendly Driver for 6/7 days ???

Hi,

Check this guy, I uesd him to go to Knuckles mountain range and he was reliable, menaka arangala, runs a small travel company, you can google the name and find he is recommended, vipulamenaka@gmail.com

for proof go to this link

facebook.com/pages/…273713786065805

Baruti

Vienna, Austria
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hikers Friendly Driver for 6/7 days ???

hi baruti! we been in srilanka . we traveled with uplanka tours its gave us to wonderful experience.driver & guide excellent. i like to give my best recommend for uplanka tours.

www.uplankatours.lk

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hikers Friendly Driver for 6/7 days ???

Hey there..we had a driver arranged from Mihin Villa Bentota to go to Adams peak and he is well experienced and friendly driver. PM me if you need further info.

4. Re: Hikers Friendly Driver for 6/7 days ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 04:16