We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

La Palma, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

I am planning a trip for next year and still trying to put a budget together. I just need to know if anyone can tell the average rate for one day tour trekking to The Knuckles Mountain or Hanthana.

Thank you

Colombo
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
329 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

We stayed at Sir John's Bungalow and paid Rs.2000 to a bou who works there who doubles up as a guide in the area. We did the Manigala Trail, which is a 16Km trek. We took 7 hours to do this, where are older fitter people have done it in 3 hours! There is also a 6Km, less arduous trek.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

as suggested by one of the forum contributors sir john's bungalow is a great option . u could be based there and do any amount of trekking .

La Palma, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

Thank you I really appreciate your comments. This helps tremendously

Kandy, Sri Lanka
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

I think you can go this web www.srilankatourplan.com its many budget tours and treakking

5. Re: Trekking one day tours to The Knuckes Mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 06:18