We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kandy then south (how many days in each please)

Which Kandy hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paxos, Greece
Level Contributor
131 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Kandy then south (how many days in each please)

Hi all, sorry I thought I already posted this but cant find it in my forum posts??

Can anyone advise please the number of days needed for the following i.e suggested days in each location: (Mid Feb arrival)

Arrive Kandy Noon (ish) by train from Colombo 13/2/14

Kandy > Nuwara E (by train)

NE > Ella (Train)

Ella > Adams Peak.

Then Adams peak to either Yala for 1nt/2days camp safari (worth it or not?) or straight down to Mirissa. (No train?? Bus or driver)

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kandy then south (how many days in each please)

duplicate

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g2467872-i28299-…

Kandy, Sri Lanka
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kandy then south (how many days in each please)

Hi! i think you must get train kandy to ella. Becouse that road really beutyfull. Other plases you can travell by taxi it's eazi and compleat your tour. Many budget taxi are ther they will give you frendly servise. Regads.

3. Re: Kandy then south (how many days in each please)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 06:18