We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City and Bocas Town

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Panama City and Bocas Town

Traveling alone end of October. 4 nights in Panama City (seeing the canal and just checking out the city) fly to Bocas and spend 3 nights there and then return to Panama City for 2 nights.

Anything I should definitely see or do? 49 single traveling solo. Already have hotels and flights booked.

Any ideas would be appreciated

7 replies to this topic
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

6 nights in all in Panama City and only 3 nights in Bocas. First off I would switch that around. There is a lot more to do in Bocas than in Panama City unless you plan on going out of town when in Panama City.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
320 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

I just posted a blog about the 48 hours we spent in 48 hours. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions!!

https:/…

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

Loved your blog on 48 hours in Panama City. Thanks for the information.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

PAIGE, thanks for sharing your blog! Looking forward to using the recommended app.

New York City, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

Excellent Blog! so helpful. Ill be traveling form NYC to Panama in April. Hoping to go to Bocas del Toro. Would you please share with me any recommendations for what to do there, where to eat, how many days you recommend staying.

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

Great blog! Thanks for the recommendations. Do you have any further tips on Bocas del Toro?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
320 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Panama City and Bocas Town

Re: Bocas del Toro I think it depends on how many days you'd like to spend relaxing by the water, snorkeling, etc. I could personally spend weeks there, but not everyone likes lying on the beach with a good book.

We stayed at a great resort called Casa Cayuco on Isla Bastimentos, but what you do will probably be dependent on where you stay. We booked a snorkeling excursion through the hotel and spent the majority of the rest of the time at the hotel swimming, relaxing, etc.

Reply to: Panama City and Bocas Town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted