We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing in Bocas??

Denver, Colorado
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Surfing in Bocas??

I'm interested in heading to Bocas De Toro for my honeymoon and I wondering if this is a good location for a little resort life, indulging in the Panamanian culture an quality surf. We're planning honeymooning in the month of October. Any good tips on location and surf spot?

Thanks

Jarred

Mentioned in this post
Bocas Town
Bocas Town
Isla Colon, Panama
pennsylvania
Level Contributor
336 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfing in Bocas??

Check into San Carlos, Venao and Santa Catalina for surf that time of year. They surf at playa la barqueta outside of David, check out las olas resort, but you can find bigger waves in other places.

Mentioned in this post
David
David
Chiriqui Province, Panama
Panama
Level Contributor
111 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfing in Bocas??

Believe the best info you received was on the first reply to your post. Since you are on a HONEYMOON you may want to check out some hotels at Boca Chica.

Surf on the Pacific, and tranquil oceans on the caribbean. Wether it be surfing or snorkeling, you will have a wonderful time!

3. Re: Surfing in Bocas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 05:22