We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

We have a group of 14, we are looking for a great place to rent a beach house. Prefer at least 5 bedrooms.

1) On the Beach

2) Close to good snorkeling

3) Close to good waves for boogie boarding

4) Tropical climate, prefer jungle

Any ideas, anyone have a good experience with a beach house in an area that meets these needs?

Edited: 20 September 2011, 22:58
Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

There isn't a beach in Bocas Town. You will have to look outside of town and on other islands

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

Thanks, I thought that this was a general Panama Forum, where would you recommend?

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

You posted on the bocas town forum. You might want to repost your question on the general panama forum

Edited: 22 September 2011, 00:29
San Francisco
Level Contributor
124 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

If you're talking about the main island of Colon I would recommend the area of Big Creek. Its approx 15 min outside of town Just check vrbo.com and you will find many listings.

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

I think the op is looking for anywhere in panama but it is unclear. Sometimes new posters get confused on what forum their post is being placed.

Isla Bastimentos
Level Contributor
421 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

I would suggest Peter Kents home on Isla Carenero, I think you can find it on his web site

7. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 September 2011, 17:35
8. Re: Looking for a great place to rent a beach house, any ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 13:15