We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How late can you catch a water taxi?

NY, NY
10 posts
Save Topic
How late can you catch a water taxi?

My husband and I have reservations at Eclypse de Mar on Isla Bastimentos. We were looking forward to staying off the main island but would still like to go to Isla Colon a few nights for dinner. My concern is that we will have dinner on Isla Colon and then not be able to find a water taxi to take us back to Bastimentos. Anyone who has any insight or recommendations on this? How late do the water taxis run?

Thanks for any insight.

Changuinola, Panama
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How late can you catch a water taxi?

The local Bastimentos boats running until 7pm. But you alwas can make arrangements with the boat captain to pick you back up at a certain time. There are also Bocas watertaxis running late but it cost you a little more. When you in Bastimentos eat at the ROOTS, the food is very good and inexpensive.

Isla Bastimentos
Level Contributor
421 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How late can you catch a water taxi?

Old Willi is clueless, I live and run a resort on Bastimentos. Jampon tours runs to Bastimentos and back till 10:30 pm. After that you can always get a private boat on the little dock next to Barco Hundido at all hours of the nite.

Bastimentos John

Owner Operator of The Point Resort

Texas
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How late can you catch a water taxi?

Bastimentosjohn: do you have a website? I did a search and saw very good reviews, clients and I anxious to visit.

4. Re: How late can you catch a water taxi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Isla Bastimentos
Recent Conversations