We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor

Newcastle upon...
1 post
Save Topic
Tailor

Hi,

I'm travelling New Delhi soon and will be staying for 4 nights before moving on. It's the longest I'll be anywhere in India and I'm very inretested in having a suit made. Is this enough time to get one?

I'm looking for a good quality suit and I'm happy to pay for it. Does anyone have any recommendations and rough prices of anywhere that could make a suit in such a short space of time? I don't mind arranging for it to be posted on after I've left.

9 replies to this topic
1. Re: Tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 July 2017, 04:05

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailor

Hi Sir in Delhi so many tailor they are making suit so when u are in go to cannought place market their are good tailor or it's easy

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
366 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tailor

Vedi Tailor , M-60,, Block M, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001

You can also try in Mohan Singh palace

Both above address are located in Connaught Place( Central Delhi ) you might stay near about only

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tailor

In 4 days it's better to go for a readymade suit, you can visit Karol bagh, market. There are many amazing shops. If you don't want to bargain then you go for big showrooms. One of them is Jinaam's.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
412 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tailor

Hello

Off-cores in Delhi NCR many good Tailor..

But by Recommend it will better for you..So when you come Delhi so better contact.......

Agra Taj Tour.

New Delhi, India
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tailor

Mr. Button is best for suit in India

With right price and fit

2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tailor

last time i was in DelhiI was introduced to VEDI TAILORS great with the shirts I had made until i washed them and the cuffs and collars bubbled so badly they could not be worn... beware

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Tailor

last time i was in DelhiI was introduced to VEDI TAILORS great with the shirts I had made until i washed them and the cuffs and collars bubbled so badly they could not be worn... beware

Jaipur
Level Contributor
139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tailor

If you are coming to Jaipur then you can get a custom made suit for you in Jaipur as well. As Jaipur is very famous of Textiles (apart from Gems and Jewelry). There are several options in Jaipur who can measure you and have a custom made suit ready for you in a day or two.

Thanks

Vijay Chandel

Private Guide / Freelance Tour Planner

Reply to: Tailor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted