We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
7 posts
Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

Hi

I'm scheduled to arrive in Delhi on the I have 12th Oct. And staying for 2 nights. Planning to visit AGRA specially and I would like to know my possibilities of visiting Ranthambore .your advice much appreciated. I leave on the 14th evening.

Thank you

7 replies to this topic
Bhopal, India
Level Contributor
976 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

From Agra, either you can take a train for Sawai Madhopur or you can hire a taxi.

Raj,

Train Ticket Please

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
5,682 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

You can go to Ranthambore from Agra by road ..takes around 6 hours or other option is to take a train from Bharatpur Railway Station the morning or afternoon to Sawai Madhopur.

Rashid Agra

Agra, Uttar...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

In my opinion you don't have option of Ranthambore this time. Better use your time in New Delhi & Agra only. You can plan a day trip to Agra on 13 Oct. Either hire a private car & driver or use trains. There are 2 premium trains between New Delhi and Agra.

Regards

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

Hi vorandhi W,

Welcome to the forum !!!

There is both options available for you either to hire private car & driver or choose Train journey. Between Delhi to Agra very good train operating called Gatimaan express and Agra fort station to Sawai Madhopur ( Ranthambore ) trains also available so now choice is yours.

Regards,

Go My Journey

Agra, India
Level Contributor
909 posts
5. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

Dear Traveller

Its better to hide a car and driver to Ranthambore .

Regards

Akbran Tours

Ranthambore...
Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

Hello ...

From delhi to Agra ...train Gatimaan express .

From agra to Ranthambore...there is both option ...by train from Agra fort to Ranthambore ( sawai madhopur railway station) or from bharatapur station to Ranthambore ( sawai madhopur)

Hire a private car to visit Ranthambore from Agra

Regards

Rizwan Ahmed

Ranthambore Tiger Safari

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore

As you have very less time, it will be too much of a travel for 2 nights.

However, if you would, then suggest you can go to Sariska Tiger Reserve which is not too far and straight away go to Agra from Sariska/Alwar. Also, you can cover Alwar and other attractions en route.

Recommend you to read this blog for complete information on Sariska National Park. This will further help you to select the destination as per your liking.

https://www.bikamp.com/sariska-national-park/

Reply to: Delhi/Agra/Ranthambore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted