We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire with driver in delhi

Jersey. U.K.
11 posts
Save Topic
car hire with driver in delhi

hi, i am hoping to use Bharat tours for a few days car hire with driver. has anyone had experience with this firm - good or bad. Thanks ted

1. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2008, 12:59
paris
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

Hello,

I used Bharat tours as well and was totally satisfied by the driver's experience, kindness, respect of what we wanted and help in any situation.

David

Faridabad, India
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

hi, lot of my international volunteers use their vehicles . they are really reliable.

4. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2008, 13:01
florida
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

I used the services of Bharat tours recently for my First trip to India and i was totally satisfied. They are great people and totally reliable.Didnt have the language problem with them

I would totally recommend it to anyone!!!

Jeanette

Toronto
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

Hawaiindawn, please provide further details regarding your dealings with Bharat. I have reviewed TA posts and they claim the company does a lot of self promote

Sallins, Kildare
Level Contributor
190 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

How much would be to hire a taxi for a full day in Delhi, just to visit all the places, i.e. olde delhi, caunnaght place, and south delhi?

Thanks

8. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

Removed on: 16 May 2008, 15:40
Sallins, Kildare
Level Contributor
190 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

tha sound svery good, thanks a lot!!!

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: car hire with driver in delhi

I think per day charges should be around :

Toyota Innova ( 6+1 Seater, Luxury ) Air-conditioned Tariff:

12 Hours / 100 km : Rs. 2200/- Per Day

Tata Indigo OR Ford Fiesta ( 3+1 Seater, Comfort ) Air-conditioned Tariff :

12 Hours / 100 km : Rs. 1800/- Per Day

Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Parking Charges will be extra.