We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caper Travel

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
73 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Caper Travel

A recommendation: at the beginning of April, myself, husband and teenage son used Caper Travel to travel around Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Ranthambore, Orchha and Khajuraho - a tour designed especially for us by the company so that we could visit everywhere that we wanted to go within our 2 week holiday. We started and ended our holiday in New Delhi, and Caper Travel were fantastic throughout, from highly trained and knowledgeable guides to the great skill and wonderful company of the drivers. Unfortunately, at the end of our holiday we became stranded due to the Icelandic volcano eruption. Even though our 'official' holiday was over, Caper Travel were still there helping us out and even provided a car and driver to drive us around New Delhi for hours on the hunt for supplies of my essential medication that I had run out of. Anytime we needed advice or help, Caper Travel was there for us. We eventually got home 10 days later and quite frankly if it wasn't for Caper Travel it would have been a complete disaster. If you are off to India yourself and looking for a travel company I cannot recommend Caper Travel highly enough. Being 'merely a tour company' they could so easily have waved goodbye to us at the end of our 2 week holiday and left us to fend for ourselves, Should we be off to India again in the future, we will have no hesitation in booking our tour with Caper Travel.

1. Re: Caper Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 18:35
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caper Travel

A lady just experienced Caper Travel, please find her detailed review by clicking the link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g304551-i3482-k383…

Vivek

Maidenhead
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Caper Travel

Hi Vivek me again

Carlos (mentioned at the link above) is a mans name !

If you are to believe the good reports, then it follows that you must also believe the bad reports, and vice versa.

But IMHO, Markson98, the rascal, is a spammer for sure !!

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,429 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caper Travel

>>IMHO, Markson98, the rascal, is a spammer for sure !!

You said it, Elle. Probably the in charge of PR and advertising, Caper Travel.

xiamen
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Caper Travel

Hi, I am going there soon, can anyone who has ever used their service tell me which company's invoice receipt to you when you paid full money upon arrival, is it caper travel company pvt ltd or some others like hi life tours and travels pvt ltd.? do you get the name of the driver or guide BEFORE you leave your country? your soonest reply will be highly appreciated.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caper Travel

Dear Vivek.

How can you say that Caper has been misusing this forum if there are negative comments as well.

Being a destination expert, you should have valid reasons before concluding anything.

You know this kind of speculations can really harm the image of a company / organization.

Please give it a proper thought

brisbane
Level Contributor
71 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caper Travel

We are planning on going to India in September/October this year and have had Caper Travel recommended to us by Incredible India. Has anyone else experienced this company?

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Caper Travel

I can say for myself that Caper Travel did a fantastic job, always punctual, good drivers used and good guides selected. I used them for 17 days in the Spring and got a lot of site-seeing in. I compared prices with others and they were very reasonable

sydney
Level Contributor
386 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caper Travel

I always worry when someone posts a very limited number of times and each post is to recommend one company, and there is absolutely no other posts about planning the trip or indeed what they did on the trip.

california
Level Contributor
48 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Caper Travel

Hi:

I saw your comment about Caper Travel on TRipadvisor.

We are considering using them for a 10 day tour of Kerala this December.

Any recommendations?

With whom did you make your tour?

Did you opt for their 3 or 4 star hotels?

Any inpout would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Juanita