We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food & Coctail in Delhi

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Food & Coctail in Delhi

I would appreciate if anyone could enlight me about which is the best restaurant among (1) BUKHARA (Sheraton's restaurant) (2) THE SPICE ROUTE (Imperial's restaurant) (3) DHABA (Claridge's restaurant) (4) PUNJABI BY NATURE.

In addition to that, I would like you to suggest me a nice place to enjoy a night coctail (at the rooftop of a hotel perhaps???).

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Punjabi by Nature
Punjabi by Nature
406 Reviews
New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food & Coctail in Delhi

Out of these 4, Bukhara is best, followed by The Spice Route.

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Food & Coctail in Delhi

HI Nadin, if you go by the legacy the Bukhara is supposed to be the best in Delhi (but is very very pricey). Spice Market is a new addition to fine dining with a lot of variety in Indian food (they have a variety of regional cuisines from within India) in Delhi and has had very good reviews till now. Dhaba is also very pricey for food quality similar to spice market. Punjabi By Nature is the place to go if you are looking to pamper yourself with North Indian food (its not too heavy on the pocket either!)

Hope this was useful. You can also check out this website for menu cards of most of the restaurants in Delhi- www.foodiebay.com

Mentioned in this post
delhi
delhi
3 Reviews
New Delhi, India
Punjabi by Nature
Punjabi by Nature
406 Reviews
New Delhi, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
103 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food & Coctail in Delhi

Punjabi By Nature if you want the real north indian food... rest are very expensive and very heavy! especially Bukhara... though nothing beats its Sikandari Raann

Mentioned in this post
Punjabi by Nature
Punjabi by Nature
406 Reviews
New Delhi, India
4. Re: Food & Coctail in Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2011, 05:21