We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel grand godwin

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel grand godwin

I am just about to book this hotel for January. I have read the reviews and would like to know if there is much of a difference between the semi deluxe, deluxe and the super deluxe rooms. I have a thing about bathrooms....they have to be sparkling and modern.

Any info is appreciated

Steph

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,607 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel grand godwin

Normally the Super Deluxe rooms should have better bathrooms, but you may go and check the facilities before checking in.

May look at Hotel Hari Piorko also.

melbourne
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel grand godwin

Yes thats rights. Thanks for the other hotel name

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
29 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel grand godwin

As for accomdation this hotel is good but i dont agree with location here its located in one the busiest bazzars of delhi right there in main bazzar even though roof top cafe next to it (club india) is also pretty famous ,good for people who dont mind approached by 101 touts on streets try to sell you anything including moon ;) otherwise hotels in karol bagh and patel nagar is quite good ...Shiva

4. Re: Hotel grand godwin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2011, 05:17