We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingfisher International flights

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Kingfisher International flights

Hi all, going to India in April and have booked with Kingfisher International. London(LHR) IT2 to New Delhi(DEL) on there A330 aircraft and IT1 back. Has anyone been on this route? whats it like and how was web check-in, ie is it 24hours or 48hours before your flight. Also as it is a night flight when do you get food on the aircraft and how is the leg room.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kingfisher International flights

Hi All,

Now come on, has no one been with Kingfisher on this route? they fly out 7days a week from London to New Delhi.

Regards

Kamaldeep

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kingfisher International flights

Looks like you all use Air India only.

Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kingfisher International flights

I have used Kingfisher on the Mumbai London route. Excellent aircraft, decent food and staff. In flight entertainment slightly limited. Supposed to be a 5 star airline, but I have to say I think BA is much better, but that view is not shared by everyone.

4. Re: Kingfisher International flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 04:17