We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near IGI Airport

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel near IGI Airport

Hi,

We are arriving in Delhi from Ahmedabad on 11th May evening, will be catching another flight from the airport next day at 15:00. Looking for a good hotel near the airport. Radisson is coming out to be USD 260 for the night (expensive for me). The other nearest hotels are Jaypee Vasant and The Grand New Delhi both quoted around USD 150 which fits my budget. Which one to go for? Any other 4-5* hotel in this range I can go for? The hotel has to be safe as I am traveling with family.

Thanks

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
179 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near IGI Airport

Go in for Hotel Raddison

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near IGI Airport

You can stay near Cannaught Place and can go to airport using Metro Airport Express. There are many hotels of different price range in that area and close to New Delhi Metro rail station. It takes 25 Mts. approx. from New Delhi station to airport by Metro.

deepak

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near IGI Airport

Have you checked with Taj and Maurya ? Both of them are not far from the airport, are classy hotels and may have a room in your price range too !

4. Re: Hotel near IGI Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 05:18