We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help picking a hotel-3 options

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
gainesville,Florida
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Need help picking a hotel-3 options

Between Leela, Taj and Imperial- which one would you suggest and why? Location is not important- but safety and first class service is. Also, which one of 3 includes airport transfers? And comes with driver/car?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help picking a hotel-3 options

All three are nice hotels. I feel location does matter. Imperial is centrally located and well connected by Delhi Metro, so you don't have to depend on car all the time. It has old world charm, but very well maintain and offers superb service. I would opt for it.

If location is not the consideration, I will choose Leela.

I guess no 5* hotel in Delhi offers free airport transfers. Though, they will be happy to provide if you pay.

Vivek

gainesville,Florida
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help picking a hotel-3 options

Thanks Vivek. I don't want to use the Metro. I need to have a car and a driver. Should I go the pre-paid cab way then?

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,616 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help picking a hotel-3 options

I'll go for Imperial, it's classier and oozes lots of charm.....

Location is terrific....

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help picking a hotel-3 options

Leela Kempenski is the best and the newest property in town and offers the best service to the guests and is located at a very peaceful surroundings closer to the diplomatic area and is closest among the 3 choices from the airport as well, not sure if they provide the airport pick up in the general category but you can put a request and wait for the reply

otherwise use the Air conditioned Radio-taxi from the Airport itself - it is much more convenient and tourist friendly

5. Re: Need help picking a hotel-3 options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2013, 10:18