We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"deluxe bathrooms"

Greater Noida, India
2 posts
Save Topic
"deluxe bathrooms"

are there any DELUXE BATHROOMS on NEWDELHI RAILWAY STATION... to get fresh or to get a shower??? plzz rpl

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "deluxe bathrooms"

Not aware of DELUXE, but yes there are Pay & Use toilets both at New Delhi & Nizamuddin railway station. These toilets are maintained by the Railway administration or outsourced agencies.

Pls check the hygiene conditions before you use or pay the vendors.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "deluxe bathrooms"

forget deluxe- the only thing you will find at the railway station would be dirty stinking urinals

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "deluxe bathrooms"

Hi...

I have not been to Delhi station but with my limited experience with railway stations around, I suggest you check out for the AC dormitaries. These are at very nominally prices and have decent toilets.

Regards

Prasanna

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
192 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "deluxe bathrooms"

The formal tourist info & booking office (watch out for so many imitations out side the station) , it's located upstairs after you enter the New Delhi train station, is an AC area one can sit in & they have a small bathroom, far from deluxe but as clean as you'll get there. It's free of charge & if I recall correctly, I think the toilet is western (as apposed to a hole in the rest of the station & on the trains).

for a shower, you'd have to rent a room in a near by guest house/ hotel.

All the best.

Batya

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
867 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "deluxe bathrooms"

Hi

AC dormitories at New Delhi station are not generally available on short notice. Better try out a hotel. Ginger hotels is a good option.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

6. Re: "deluxe bathrooms"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:16