We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BRT in delhi

New Delhi, Delhi...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
BRT in delhi

According to you how BRT in delhi ensures the smooth flow of traffic?

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BRT in delhi

What....................................

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,016 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BRT in delhi

BRT- Bus Rapid Transit System.

…wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_Bus_Rapid_Transit_…

It is not as people friendly as Metro is.

deepak

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BRT in delhi

deepak.... my point exactly what and where in Dehli will you find smooth flow of traffic. LOL...

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,016 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BRT in delhi

gohappydays... yes only Metro which is running smoothly . God bless the people with seven sons :):):):):) who are managing Metro.

deepak

Edited: 27 May 2012, 08:51
New Delhi, Delhi...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: BRT in delhi

No it is not the case, BRT provides separate lane system for everyone. This makes life of commuter easier and safer at the same time. In long run and after proper use this surely will be a successful project. They just need people'e cooperation.

Also i came across this petition

https:/…app_423723920993896.

which is to be submitted to delhi government for improving the public transport system.

Edited: 30 May 2012, 04:48
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BRT in delhi

Anshulromania/rumani..

Well it hasn't till date. And the last I saw, nor public nor the traffic police ensures that there is 'PROPER USE' of it..

Looks like the govt. forgot to consider the no. of car commuting on Delhi roads, while designing these corridors. They only wanted to ensure smooth & safe travel for bus commuters.

Honestly as a car driver. I avoid roads where BRT corridor exists.

7. Re: BRT in delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 14:16