We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with hotels

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Help with hotels

Hi I'm looking for some hotel suggestions. It will be for a two night stay after travelling through India and Nepal. Would ideally like something with a pool and some grounds - central would be nice but I understand propably not feasible so don't mind travelling into the centre for sightseeing. We would like something with a bit of luxury but not too expensive as we are travelling on a budget. I have been trawling through the hotels available for weeks but just getting lost!! Any suggestions?

vkb
mississippi
Level Contributor
612 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with hotels

Take a look at The Maidens or Vivanta Taj Ambassador

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with hotels

There are some good Hotels with Swimming Pools. All 5 star hotels in Delhi are having Swimming pools.

Even if you plan to stay near hotel in little budget accommodation then you can use the facility at a five star hotel by paying charges of 750 INR per Dip ( 1 Hour ) for Swimming.

Please Note - these rates as per Hotel Suryaa previously Crown Plaza., NFC. I don't know the present rates.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with hotels

Some good hotels as per your requirement are:

Crowne Plaza, Okhla or Crowne Plaza, Rohini

Radisson, Dwarka or Radisson, Paschim Vihar

Hotel Suryaa

Jaypee Vasant Continental

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with hotels

We stayed at the Lalit which is within walking distance of Connaught Place and has a nice swimming pool, check out the website:

www.thelalit.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with hotels

Jaypee Siddharth would be Ideal- close to Central Delhi, has a pool is a 5 star and rooms available under 6000 Indian rupees per night. close to Metro Station, and one of the biggest markets in India- Karol Bagh

Agra
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with hotels

five star - metropolitan hotel , radisson

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with hotels

Another vote for Jaypee Siddharth. If you're travelling between June and September, you may get lower rates at five star hotels in Connaught Place i.e. Lalit, Park etc. What's your budget?

Vivek

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with hotels

I looked at Jaypee Siddharth but doesnt seem to be in the nicest loctation. budget is probs around £50 per person per night which doesnt seem to be going far! Really liked the look of The maidens but it looks like its full in nov.

Whats peoples opinions on The Manor? I know it doesn't have a pool but it seems to have some nice outdoor space.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with hotels

If you're ready to compromise with pool, then I would suggest, Corus Hotel, at Connaught Place.

http://www.hotelcorus.com/

Vivek

10. Re: Help with hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:16