We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Topic
Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

Hello guys,

I try to book the train with below details and got the following message

Trip ID 1206070384 — We were unable to book your New Delhi-Jaipur one-way trip Trip ID 1206070386 — We were unable to book your Jaipur-Agra one-way trip

They are already charge it to my credit card.

Further more:

We are trying to confirm your booking. If the confirmation does not happen, we will refund the amount you have paid. Please call us in the next 15 minutes to know the latest on your booking. For any assistance please call(7 AM to 10 PM – Indian time): 91 22 4130 0300 (standard STD / local charges apply), 1860 233 9000 (Local Call from anywhere in India).

I am here in Jeddah, i could not give a ring on it ... the slot of the train is getting lesser.. do i need to book again ? can make my refund on this if i book again?

i've read some other forum that they experience this kind of errors after 3 different transactions.. where i already did..

please give me advise

thanks

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
359 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

Have you taken it up with them on their customer forum? I have always found them responsive.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

Angelo:

First check under the link: Trips ->> Completed/Cancelled. You might find the status of your ticket in here.

If you still don't see it. Report this matter at Customer Forum ->> Refunds & Cancellations.

If the seats are limited, it is better you go ahead with the next booking, as the refund of money to your account/ credit card might take a week's time.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

so meaning its 50-50 chances of it.. that its confirm..

how about the waitlisted(29) for a sleeper trainer.. is that possible that i could it

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

When is the date of travel?

5. Re: Error Booking over the ClearTrip Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:15