We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rupnagar/ Ghanauli / Kiratpur

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
India
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Rupnagar/ Ghanauli / Kiratpur

Planning to stay a couple of days in Bharatgargh fort, near to Ghanauli / Kiratpur in Punjab.

I found two reviews in TA about the property. But both are first time posters. It’s so grateful if I could get feedback from someone who stayed or know this property or about any other good options near to Kiratpur/ Anantapur in Punjab.

Expected to reach IGIA Delhi around 1 AM, How do we (2 full+1 pint+1 quarter) transport to Rupnagar, Ghanauli or Kiratpur (one way) at wee hours.

Thanks in advance

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rupnagar/ Ghanauli / Kiratpur

Hi Indu99,

Looks like an old fort converted into a heritage hotel. Found this below link of India Today:

…intoday.in/story/…161071.html

Regards. Titus

India
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rupnagar/ Ghanauli / Kiratpur

Thanks Titus Koshy for your valuable link. And it made me to think about another two days in Rajinder Kothi,

BR

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rupnagar/ Ghanauli / Kiratpur

you will have to pre book a mode of transport at that odd hour

local taxi's are easily available but for outstation, you will have to get in touch with a tour operator and get a cab waiting for you at the airport

4. Re: Rupnagar/ Ghanauli / Kiratpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 12:16