We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

Is it worth the ype

West Yorks, UK
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

I used HOHO on both visits to Delhi. (March 2011 & March 2012)

It's good value for money. Both times I bought a ticket, there seemed to be a special offer on that let you use the ticket 2 days.

Very clean buses. Staff seemed knowledgable, felt safe on the roads. Ticks all the boxes I suppose. If there were one or two downsides.... the times placed on the actual bus stops were pretty unreadable on my second trip. So at each point you get off, just ask the tour representative what time the next bus should arrive. the other downside isn't their fault - our bus got caught in bad traffic once or twice.

I think it would also be a good idea if they could change a few of the destinations occassionally, say maybe adding Akshardham temple for example.

I'd use the service again for my next trip.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,635 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

Definitely worth the price...... The best way to do site seeing in Delhi on a budget.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

It's a great way to see Delhi using the HO HO bus. Hop-on/Hop-off from/to at any destination in the route

The ticket you take is valid for 2 days and buses are available after every half hour from these destinations.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

Hi,

its good to have " HO HO bus " for Delhi visit.good sight seeing in Budget prices.great service.

vijay gautam,jaipur.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

Best and the cheapest way to visit the tourist sites in Delhi. You won't be disappointed.

Have a look at the review of HOHO: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g304551-d1…

Vivek

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

HOHO bus service is best to see old & new delhi , and cheaper as any other transportation ... http://www.hohodelhi.com/

7. Re: How good is Delhi Hop on Hop off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:17