We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?! I want to but a samsung smart phone?!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

what phone do u wanna buy tell me the exact model number and price of Dubai and i'll let u know if you can get it cheaper in Delhi or not

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,543 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

What i have found is that older models of electronic items are cheaper in Dubai but the newer models aren't much cheaper. Also, most items sold in Dubai offer only UAE warranty and not world-wide warranty. This is one of the reasons I wouldn't buy stuff from Dubai unless it's possible for me to either go back myself or send the item across in case of any problems.

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

Tnx, Buddy for your care,"samsung smart phones such as galaxy 3

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

Tnx but I will have a trip to dehli agra & jipor ,that is why I wanted to buy a smart samsung mobile such as Galaxy 3

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
18 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

Tnx, Buddy for your care,"samsung smart phones such as galaxy 3 and My Hotel in dehli would be Premier inn,what is the nearest cheap shopping center,or if u sell any let me know Buddy?!

6. Re: are Mobile phones in Dehli cheaper than Dubai?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 20:16