We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Truly India Travel

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
88 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Truly India Travel

Has anyone used this company. I saw a post from 2008 where it was all positive and mentioned a guy called Ajay. I would be grateful if anyone could recommend them, just want peace of mind beofre I book my tour with them. Thanks

Gurgaon, India
Level Contributor
225 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Truly India Travel

No reviews found on trip advisor , visited their website nothing much found and the review you are checking from a guy name ajay is the owner of the company.

Not sure if they are a good company or not , you can find many more travel companies here on TA who have positive reviews and book the package with them.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Truly India Travel

We have used this company twice and we can highly recommend them

agra
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Truly India Travel

search in above box you'd find many

Adelaide, Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Truly India Travel

we have used truly India Travel few time and we are happy to travel with again and again, had great experiences every time. great people with best service

canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Truly India Travel

Friend has just emailed me with glowing report - found the company and the drivers very competent and kind.

Courtenay, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Truly India Travel

Truly India Travel provided excellent services, going well beyond what is usually expected. The drivers are very good drivers as well as attentive, kind and helpful. We named then the Kings of Kindness after our trip through Rajastan in their care.

7. Re: Truly India Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 23:42
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Truly India Travel

My friend and I have just come back from India were we used Truly India Travel (excellent Nepalese Driver called Budhi ) for a three week Road trip were we covered a lot of kilometers ie Delhi to Amaritzer to Jammu to Srinigar / Sonomarg in Kashmir to Dharamsalla back to Delhi and then onto Agra and again back to Delhi. The roads in Kashmitre were basically dreadfull but our driver was skilled and experienced in missing, cows, oncoming trucks and goats and despite being tired at the end of a days driving got us to our destinations safely. The car used was a relativly new Toyota waggon which was well maitatined and our costs per day to have full use of the car and driver was very reasonable and much more flexible and cost effecient (especially if there are three of you ) than going on a "tour " or by bus or train . I have no hestation in recomending Truly India Travel who more than delivered (including picking us up and dropping us back to the airport ) for our trip. My friend who has been to India many times and I organised our own Air Fares / Accomadtion on line and sorted out and agreed to the trip adgenda and received a quote directly with Truly India which is a very small "family orientated " comapny also on line.

9. Re: Truly India Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 21:05
Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Truly India Travel

Dear Nipu and his Truly India Travel Team, thank you for the kindness you have shown to my friend and me over the last ten days trip. You are an excellent driver. We always felt safe on the road with you. You were always, warm, friendly and caring and made our holiday in India comfortable and memorable. Nipu we will be recommending you to any friends who are planning to travel in India, We wish you every success in the future and much happiness. Thank you so much!!