We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shine gold tours

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
489 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Shine gold tours

Hi ta,

Has anyone used this tour company before? Just need to know if they're ok to use, we're wanting to be picked up from Delhi airport & taken direct to Agra, stay overnight next day visit taj & fort, then back to Delhi..

How much should we expect to pay?

Many thanks

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shine gold tours

While they maybe perfectly legitimate, their spelling of New Zealand on their contact page shows lack of detail. Have you called the UK number they have listed? They do not seem to be affiliated to any of the trade associations and could be among countless "virtual" enterprises. This link would give you a list of active members of one of the trade affiliations. www.ittaindia.com/Active-Membership.php

The largest fleet is likely to be with Sarabjeet Singh's 3 companies including KTC, Apollo Travels, International Travelhouse. The cost would probably be around Rs 5000 to 6000. If you are using a smaller company I would go by the advice of other travelers who have had recent experiences.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shine gold tours

Can you share the cost quoted by them and the hotel suggested?

Titus.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
489 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shine gold tours

I'm waiting for them to reply.... Also waiting on a few other companies quotes..

Will post on here when I have the quotes...

I'm choosing my own hotel

Edited: 01 October 2012, 08:40
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shine gold tours

u mean the quote they are providing is only for pick up and transportation not the hotel costs

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
489 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shine gold tours

Yes, I'd rather choose my own hotel....

I'm just wanting the car & driver

Edited: 01 October 2012, 09:48
London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shine gold tours

Hi,

I recently travelled with Shine Gold Tours. My girlfriend and I had the MOST amazing time with them. We went with Asim,Asif and Anil. For different parts of the trip we had one driver and one tour guide. The car was clean,safe and fresh. They were very knowledgeable and would 10000% recommend them to anyone. I own a consultancy in London and I would be happy to vouch for this company any time. yes they are small,yes they may mis-spell things, but the service is 1000% excellent. we ended up tipping the same price we paid for he whole tour as it we were so happy with our 5 day golden triangle tour.

Im not related to the guys at all,if you want an honest opinion send me a message on linkedin

regards

Chris Lamph

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Shine gold tours

Hello,

My Fiance and I travelled with shine Gold Tours early last year, we had the most wonderful trip to India, which we split across a guided tour and ending it in Goa. The very Polite and friendly tour guides and driver ( Asim, Asif and Anil) truly made our holiday and it wouldn't have been the same without them (very knowledgeable). They were extremely organised with activities/places to go, ready for when we arrived in Delhi. We opted for a 4 Day trip starting off in Delhi, then to Agra and 2 nights in Jaipur. In between the locations we stopped off at temples/ Villages/ Bazaars which really added to the experience. We had such a wonderful time with them that we are actually starting to plan our next trip with them for the end of this year for a longer period this time. After traveling with a small independent tour guide, I would not even consider traveling with one of the more generic larger companies as you would not gain the same experience that you could with Shine Gold Tours, we couldn't have asked for anything more from our experience.

We are looking forward to joining shine Gold Tours again later this year hopefully,

Sophie

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shine gold tours

NEver heard about such company

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Shine gold tours

Hi, my husband and I traveled with shine gold tours this march around the Golden triangle. We had an amazing time and a lot of laughs. They organised our hotels, great guides and trains too, not only that, they saw us onto the train safely! Asif and Arun saw us off on our last leg of the journey, a train to Amritsar, it felt like we were leaving behind good friends. They are not a fly -by-night outfit and I would use them again and recommend them. My spelling isn't great so I will forgive them for that! Don't know how much we paid, but were were happy enough to book with them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shine gold tours

then why bother commenting? what a waste of everyones time