We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Topic
Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

My family and I went to Delhi in Winter 2011 and traveled with this company. We visited the golden triangle (Delhi - Agra - Jaipur) and we had a very good trip. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable of the history and cultures of the places we visited. I would recommend this travel company to anyone who would like to travel to India.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

Yes i know this company from quite a longtime , they are very reliable company

this is there website - www.rajasthan4u.com & www.indiatour4u.com

If anybody entrusted in booking tours to india you can go for this company

Thanks .

Pummy

jakarta
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

We went to Delhi in January 2012 for ten days and traveled with this company. We visited the golden triangle (Delhi - Agra - Jaipur) and we had a very good trip. They provided good service, good hotels and attractive itinerary.

Their staff were also very helpful, and all was within a reasonable price. So, yeah, I'd recommend this company to anyone planning to go to India.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

I went to Rajasthan India in May 2012 . I had a great time and so enjoy traveling with I.T.B! It was very good service and safety trip. They satisfied me , and I would recommend this company to anyone who would like to travel to India!! Thanks a lot.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,964 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

Mr. Pummy- is this called spamming????

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

Mr. Deepak ,

This is not a spam at all . if you wish we can send you the clients email address you can verify with them

Pummy

6. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 12:36
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

Mr. sunil

I'm not advertising this company .the above mentioned comments are very honest .

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

People! Please be assured that my comments were not a spam. I really traveled with this company and I meant every word I said.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

I recommend this company, I found them really helpful and had great tours packages they surely went out there way to make sure that our holiday was satisfying and enjoyable in every way. So anyone who is interested in going to india for a holiday i would highly recommend this company, you definitely will not be disappointed.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ideal Travel Bureau Pvt. Ltd.

I heard about this company from my friend, Swastika. And so when I went to India for around 2 weeks (Feb 16 - Feb 28) as a solo female traveler, I contacted the company mainly to arrange car rental and driver for some days in Mumbai, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The company is very professional (I was in touch with Arun), I got prompt replies for my emails and requests, even when I changed itineraries and hotel at the last minute, they were very accommodating. Their drivers were polite and fun, I spent 6-7 hours drive through the countryside to take pictures while learning how to converse in Hindi, it was a fun journey. They listened to the kind of trip you'd like to experience, I particularly mentioned that I didn't want to rush, didn't really want to visit all landmarks in one full day. I wanted to experience India in a more relaxed, leisurely pace, and they were very supportive with this. For the price offered, this company provides excellent service. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone visiting India, and would surely get in touch again with them for my trip next year! :)

---beradadisini.com

Edited: 02 March 2013, 07:29