We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November trip suggestions

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Miami Beach
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
November trip suggestions

I am starting to plan a route through architectural and religious places in the north during November and would like some feedback from anyone with similar experiences or desires to do the same.

My path would take me to Delhi – 3 days, Jaipur – 2 days, Agra & Fatehpur Sikri – 2 days, Gwalior – 2 days, Orchha – 2 days, Khajuraho – 3 days, Varanasi – 5 days, and Haridwar – 5 days

I'm wondering if I'm spending too much / too little time in any of these places, and whether I should include any others along the way that should not be missed.

Thanks very much and I look forward to any suggestions and comments.

Lorenzo in south florida

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November trip suggestions

Lorenzo:

Your itinerary looks fine. Varanasi though can be covered in 3 days. But you can plan visit to local market & ghats and spend time relaxing. From Haridwar, Enroute to Delhi, you can plan a visit to Rishikesh (i guess it should be part of your itinerary)

Titus.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
296 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November trip suggestions

If you are interested in architectural and religious places, Mathura and Vrindavan can also be included, though I do not know how to fit these in your itinerary as they are on the way from Delhi to Agra!!

3. Re: November trip suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 06:18