We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab 1 day trip Agra

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Cab 1 day trip Agra

Hello Guys

I found web page carzonrent.com with good prices for one day trip to Agra.

Please, let me know if is fraud.

Do you carzonrent?

Thanks all answers.

Agra
Destination Expert
for Agra
Level Contributor
4,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab 1 day trip Agra

The cost to hire a car for a day trip to Agra would be around INR 5000-6000 equal to $100-110 more or less.Traveling by car will consume 8 hours minimum.

You can do a day trip by train called Shatabdi Express it starts from Delhi at 6am..takes 2 hours to reach Agra...same train goes back to Delhi.It leaves Agra at 20.15 hours.u get plenty of time to explore the sites in Agra.U can arrange a car for sightseeing....going to be economical.

warm regards

Rashid Agra

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab 1 day trip Agra

Carzonrent is one of the leading car rental companies in India. You can trust them.

Check the T&C's and clarify every point. I see you'll have to pay the Toll & Parking (which will be approx Rs. 700-800).

Titus.

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
700 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab 1 day trip Agra

Carzonrent is a reliable company. You can book with them. You can compare prices with Avis, Eco, Apace etc.

4. Re: Cab 1 day trip Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 19:18