We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train tickets

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
train tickets

hi

please may you refer me to a reputable travel agency that can book train tickets on my behalf. im having no joy with trying to register on irctc.

thanks

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
700 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train tickets

Hi,

Its not difficult to register on irctc. You can ask any TA Destination Expert of the city from where you want to start your train journey. They may help you.

Amar

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
296 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train tickets

Try doing it through cleartrip.com or makemytrip.com!!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: train tickets

thanks guys but i`ve tried..the problem is obtaining the OTP via mobile. im not receiving it. i have emailed them at irctc...no joy.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
296 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: train tickets

Yeah, we also encounter many problems through irctc site. May be there might be some issue sending the OTP to an international number.

There are many travel agents doing this but most are region specific. You can find those on www.justdial.com or yellowpages.sulekha.com!!

Let me know in case of any queries.

Vikas

UK
Level Contributor
9,230 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: train tickets

Nicci there is a "sticky" right at the top of the forum which will help you. Here is the link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k57…

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: train tickets

Let me know if you are still having problems. I can do that for you. Do PM me your details.

Titus

7. Re: train tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 06:35
8. Re: train tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2013, 10:17