We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air india and cleartrip ignoring me

nuneaton
Level Contributor
633 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
air india and cleartrip ignoring me

HI ALL. i have booked a flight with air india via cleatrip from delhi to jodhpur ,printed e-ticket AI-471, cleatrip sent email to say flight was cancelled,and i was now on AI-475,same time and date etc..

i contacted cleartrip re new E-ticket they told me to contact air india,they told me as it was not booked with them i must request Eticket from cleatrip, i have now been blanked both the two of them, i have a ticket with the wrong flight number , will this be accepted ???. i have since beeen on air india with my booking ref and picked my seat on the plane AI-475 and submitted A P I. but ticket status says , revalidation or exchange , these will be processed in due course, does any one have experience on this issue ??? does it all look ok ?? or shall i rebook and go for a refund on the original one. if any one has a contact at air india who can help that would be great, any ideas? thanks david

Edited: 26 October 2012, 21:53
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,389 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: air india and cleartrip ignoring me

Hi David,

I do not know why cleartrip is ignoring you. This is happening several times and simply prime airlines send message to the ticket issuing company about these changes. Cleartrip should send you message about this change and ask to put you in new flight or cancel the tickets.

You should contact clear trip again and ask to send a new ticket.

If the fare is same , you may book the new ticket and canel the old one as flight is cancelled so clear trip can not charge any cancellation.

Regards, Hari Mangal

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,522 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: air india and cleartrip ignoring me

I think you should insist that cleartrip help you out. They have enough time to spam this forum which they have been doing a lot off late but not to issue fresh tickets? Very sad state of affairs..

Edited: 27 October 2012, 07:25
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,389 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: air india and cleartrip ignoring me

I totally agree with Sandy S.

nuneaton
Level Contributor
633 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: air india and cleartrip ignoring me

thanks for you replies believe me i have sent several emails to cleartrip, i am doing another one now . explaining t/a s dest experts opinion and that this debate is live on t/a , lets see what cummulative pressure we have on t/a i will keep you all posted as and when they reply, i will post my email to cleartrip on here for you to see and their reply, thanks dave

5. Re: air india and cleartrip ignoring me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:17